BVAR forecasts for the G-7
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caraiani, Petre, 2010. "Forecasting Romanian GDP Using a BVAR Model," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 76-87, December.
- Chew Lian Chua & G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2012.
"A latent variable approach to forecasting the unemployment rate,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 229-244, April.
- C. L. Chua & G. C. Lim & Sarantis Tsiaplias, 2009. "A Latent Variable Approach to Forecasting the Unemployment Rate," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n19, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Pami Dua & Nishita Raje & Satyananda Sahoo, 2004. "Interest Rate Modeling and Forecasting in India," Occasional papers 3, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Raul Ibarra & Luis M. Gomez-Zamudio, 2017.
"Are Daily Financial Data Useful for Forecasting GDP? Evidence from Mexico,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 173-203, April.
- Gómez-Zamudio Luis M. & Ibarra-Ramírez Raúl, 2017. "Are daily financial data useful for forecasting GDP? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2017-17, Banco de México.
- Sandrine Lardic & Auguste Mpacko Priso, 1999. "Une comparaison des prévisions des experts à celles issues des modèles B VAR," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 140(4), pages 161-180.
- Tom Stark, 1998. "A Bayesian vector error corrections model of the U.S. economy," Working Papers 98-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Masahiro Ashiya, 2006. "Testing the rationality of forecast revisions made by the IMF and the OECD," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 25-36.
- Kumar, V. & Leone, Robert P. & Gaskins, John N., 1995. "Aggregate and disaggregate sector forecasting using consumer confidence measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 361-377, September.
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005.
"25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
12/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Rob J. Hyndman, 2005. "25 Years of IIF Time Series Forecasting: A Selective Review," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-068/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Hyndman, Rob J., 2006. "25 years of time series forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 443-473.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2010. "Modern Macroeconomics And Regional Economic Modeling," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 23-41.
- Pami Dua & Rajiv Ranjan, 2011. "Modelling and Forecasting the Indian Re/US Dollar Exchange Rate," Working papers 197, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:6:y:1990:i:3:p:349-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.