A comparison of forecasting methods for hotel revenue management
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fildes, Robert & Lusk, Edward J, 1984. "The choice of a forecasting model," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 427-435.
- Clemen, Robert T., 1989. "Combining forecasts: A review and annotated bibliography," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 559-583.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haensel, Alwin & Koole, Ger, 2011. "Booking horizon forecasting with dynamic updating: A case study of hotel reservation data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 942-960, July.
- repec:eee:touman:v:46:y:2015:i:c:p:386-397 is not listed on IDEAS
- E. Martinez-De-Pison & J. Fernandez-Ceniceros & A. V. Pernia-Espinoza & F. J. Martinez-De-Pison & Andres Sanz-Garcia, 2016. "Hotel Reservation Forecasting Using Flexible Soft Computing Techniques: A Case of Study in a Spanish Hotel," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(05), pages 1211-1234, September.
- Dutta, Goutam & Pachisia, Divya, 2014. "Forecast Accuracy Along Booking Profile in the National Railways of an Emerging Asian Economy: Comparison of Different Techniques," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-10-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:64:y:2017:i:pa:p:91-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gardner, Everette Jr., 2006. "Exponential smoothing: The state of the art--Part II," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 637-666.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:19:y:2003:i:3:p:401-415. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .