The stock price-volume relationship in emerging stock markets: the case of Latin America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Epps, Thomas W., 1977. "Security Price Changes and Transaction Volumes: Some Additional Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 141-146, March.
- Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. "Predictable Risk and Returns in Emerging Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, pages 773-816.
- Epps, Thomas W & Epps, Mary Lee, 1976. "The Stochastic Dependence of Security Price Changes and Transaction Volumes: Implications for the Mixture-of-Distributions Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 305-321, March.
- Reena Aggarwal & Ricardo Leal & Leonardo Hernandez, 1993. "The Aftermarket Performance of Initial Public Offerings in Latin America," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(1), Spring.
- Karpoff, Jonathan M., 1987. "The Relation between Price Changes and Trading Volume: A Survey," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 109-126, March.
- Crouch, R L, 1970. "A Nonlinear Test of the Random-Walk Hypothesis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 199-202.
- Epps, Thomas W, 1975. "Security Price Changes and Transaction Volumes: Theory and Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 586-597.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David & O'Hara, Maureen, 1994. " Market Statistics and Technical Analysis: The Role of Volume," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(1), pages 153-181, March.
- Rogalski, Richard J, 1978. "The Dependence of Prices and Volume," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 268-274.
- Jennings, Robert H & Starks, Laura T & Fellingham, John C, 1981. "An Equilibrium Model of Asset Trading with Sequential Information Arrival," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 143-161, March.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton & Wei Yang, 2004. "Regime shifts in a dynamic term structure model of U.S. Treasury bond yields," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Copeland, Thomas E, 1976. "A Model of Asset Trading under the Assumption of Sequential Information Arrival," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(4), pages 1149-1168, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:14:y:1998:i:2:p:215-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .