A Nonlinear Test of the Random-Walk Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-684, Part I Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weihong HUANG & Wanying Wang, 2012. "Price-Volume Relations in Financial Market," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1209, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Marwan Izzeldin, 2007. "Trading volume and the number of trades," Working Papers 584864, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Weigand, Robert A., 1996. "Trading volume and firm size: A test of the information spillover hypothesis," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 47-58.
- Zhang, Wei & Bi, Zhengzheng & Shen, Dehua, 2017. "Investor structure and the price–volume relationship in a continuous double auction market: An agent-based modeling perspective," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 467(C), pages 345-355.
- Yuan Gao & Derek Oler, 2012. "Rumors and pre-announcement trading: why sell target stocks before acquisition announcements?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 485-508, November.
- Hua, Wei & Wei, Peihwang, 2017. "National culture, population age, and other country factors in volume–price volatility relationship," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 83-96.
- Saatcioglu, Kemal & Starks, Laura T., 1998. "The stock price-volume relationship in emerging stock markets: the case of Latin America," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 215-225, June.
- Anirut Pisedtasalasai & Abeyratna Gunasekarage, 2007. "Causal and Dynamic Relationships among Stock Returns, Return Volatility and Trading Volume: Evidence from Emerging markets in South-East Asia," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 14(4), pages 277-297, December.
- Stelios Bekiros, 2014. "Detecting nonlinear dependencies in foreign exchange markets: A multistep filtering approach," Working Papers 2014-182, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:gam:jijfss:v:5:y:2017:i:4:p:20-:d:113880 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:1:p:199-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.