Asymptotic behavior of the empirical conditional value-at-risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takeda, Akiko & Kanamori, Takafumi, 2009. "A robust approach based on conditional value-at-risk measure to statistical learning problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 287-296, October.
- Deprez, Olivier & Gerber, Hans U., 1985. "On convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 179-189, July.
- Acerbi, Carlo & Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "On the coherence of expected shortfall," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1487-1503, July.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Goovaerts, Marc J. & Kaas, Rob & Laeven, Roger J.A., 2010. "Decision principles derived from risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 294-302, December.
- Wang, Ran & Wang, Xinyu & Wu, Liming, 2010. "Sanov's theorem in the Wasserstein distance: A necessary and sufficient condition," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 505-512, March.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Kaas, Rob & Laeven, Roger J.A. & Nelsen, Roger B., 2009. "Worst VaR scenarios with given marginals and measures of association," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 146-158, April.
- Aharon Ben-Tal & Marc Teboulle, 2007. "An Old-New Concept Of Convex Risk Measures: The Optimized Certainty Equivalent," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 449-476.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani & Kehan Li, 2017. "Impact of multimodality of distributions on VaR and ES calculations," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01491990, HAL.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand Hassani & Kehan Li, 2017. "Impact of multimodality of distributions on VaR and ES calculations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
KeywordsConditional value-at-risk; Berry–Essen bound; Law of iterated logarithm; Large deviation principle; Moderate deviation principle;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:49:y:2011:i:3:p:345-352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.