On optimal allocation of risk vectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Puccetti, Giovanni & Scarsini, Marco, 2010. "Multivariate comonotonicity," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 291-304, January.
- Alfred Galichon & Ivar Ekeland & Marc Henry, 2009. "Comonotonic measures of multivariates risks," Working Papers hal-00401828, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deprez, Olivier & Gerber, Hans U., 1985. "On convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 179-189, July.
- Burgert Christian & Rüschendorf Ludger, 2006. "On the optimal risk allocation problem," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(1/2006), pages 1-19, July.
- Damir Filipović & Gregor Svindland, 2008. "Optimal capital and risk allocations for law- and cash-invariant convex functions," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 423-439, July.
- E. Jouini & W. Schachermayer & N. Touzi, 2008.
"Optimal Risk Sharing For Law Invariant Monetary Utility Functions,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 269-292.
- Elyès Jouini & Walter Schachermayer & Nizar Touzi, 2007. "Optimal Risk Sharing for Law Invariant Monetary Utility Functions," Working Papers halshs-00176606, HAL.
- Dhaene, J. & Denuit, M. & Goovaerts, M. J. & Kaas, R. & Vyncke, D., 2002. "The concept of comonotonicity in actuarial science and finance: applications," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 133-161, October.
- David Heath & Hyejin Ku, 2004. "Pareto Equilibria with coherent measures of risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 163-172.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Bühlmann, Hans & Jewell, William S., 1979. "Optimal Risk Exchanges," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 243-262, December.
- Beatrice Acciaio, 2007. "Optimal risk sharing with non-monotone monetary functionals," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 267-289, April.
- Pauline Barrieu & Nicole El Karoui, 2005. "Inf-convolution of risk measures and optimal risk transfer," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 269-298, April.
- Ludkovski, Michael & Rüschendorf, Ludger, 2008. "On comonotonicity of Pareto optimal risk sharing," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(10), pages 1181-1188, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Haberman, Steven & Kim, Eun-Seok, 2016. "Efficient risk allocation within a non-life insurance group under Solvency II Regime," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 69-76.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekeland Ivar & Schachermayer Walter, 2011. "Law invariant risk measures on L∞ (ℝd)," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 28(3), pages 195-225, September.
- Luciano Campi & Elyès Jouini & Vincent Porte, 2013. "Efficient portfolios in financial markets with proportional transaction costs," Post-Print halshs-00664074, HAL.
- Kiesel Swen & Rüschendorf Ludger, 2014. "Optimal risk allocation for convex risk functionals in general risk domains," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 31(3-4), pages 1-31, December.
- Andreas Haier & Ilya Molchanov & Michael Schmutz, 2016. "Intragroup transfers, intragroup diversification and their risk assessment," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 363-392, December.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00664074 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal risk allocations Worst case portfolio Comonotonicity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:2:p:167-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.