Optimal joint survival reinsurance: An efficient frontier approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gajek, Leslaw & Zagrodny, Dariusz, 2004. "Optimal reinsurance under general risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 227-240, April.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Verlaak, Robert & Beirlant, Jan, 2003. "Optimal reinsurance programs: An optimal combination of several reinsurance protections on a heterogeneous insurance portfolio," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 381-403, October.
- Lesław Gajek & Dariusz Zagrodny, 2004. "Reinsurance Arrangements Maximizing Insurer's Survival Probability," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 71(3), pages 421-435.
- Guerra, Manuel & de Lourdes Centeno, Maria, 2008. "Optimal reinsurance policy: The adjustment coefficient and the expected utility criteria," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 529-539, April.
- Kaishev, Vladimir K. & Dimitrova, Dimitrina S., 2006. "Excess of loss reinsurance under joint survival optimality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 376-389, December.
- Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio, 2009. "Optimal reinsurance with general risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 374-384, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenjun Jiang & Jiandong Ren & Ričardas Zitikis, 2017. "Optimal Reinsurance Policies under the VaR Risk Measure When the Interests of Both the Cedent and the Reinsurer Are Taken into Account," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, February.
- repec:spr:mathme:v:85:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00186-017-0570-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:48-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dutang, C. & Lefèvre, C. & Loisel, S., 2013.
"On an asymptotic rule A+B/u for ultimate ruin probabilities under dependence by mixing,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 774-785.
- Christophe Dutang & Claude Lefèvre & Stéphane Loisel, 2013. "On an asymptotic rule A+B/u for ultimate ruin probabilities under dependence by mixing," Post-Print hal-00746251, HAL.
- Castañer, A. & Claramunt, M.M. & Lefèvre, C., 2013. "Survival probabilities in bivariate risk models, with application to reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 632-642.
- Lefèvre, Claude & Picard, Philippe, 2011. "A new look at the homogeneous risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 512-519.
- Başak Bulut Karageyik & Şule Şahin, 2016. "Optimal Retention Level for Infinite Time Horizons under MADM," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Amir T. Payandeh-Najafabadi & Ali Panahi-Bazaz, 2017. "An Optimal Combination of Proportional and Stop-Loss Reinsurance Contracts From Insurer's and Reinsurer's Viewpoints," Papers 1701.05450, arXiv.org.
- Anna Castañer & M.Mercè Claramunt & Maite Mármol, 2014. "Some optimization and decision problems in proportional reinsurance," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/310, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOptimal excess of loss reinsurance Probability of ruin Appell polynomials Joint survival of cedent and reinsurer Expected profit Efficient frontier Copula functions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:47:y:2010:i:1:p:27-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .