Optimal reinsurance programs: An optimal combination of several reinsurance protections on a heterogeneous insurance portfolio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Centeno, Lourdes, 1985. "On Combining Quota-Share and Excess of Loss," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 49-63, April.
- Centeno, Maria de Lourdes, 2002. "Measuring the effects of reinsurance by the adjustment coefficient in the Sparre Anderson model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 37-49, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Haberman, Steven & Kim, Eun-Seok, 2016. "Efficient risk allocation within a non-life insurance group under Solvency II Regime," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 69-76.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Verdonck, Tim, 2013. "Optimal risk transfer under quantile-based risk measurers," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 252-265.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:48-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dimitrova, Dimitrina S. & Kaishev, Vladimir K., 2010. "Optimal joint survival reinsurance: An efficient frontier approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-35, August.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Badescu, Alexandru M. & Cheung, Ka Chun, 2013. "Optimal reinsurance in the presence of counterparty default risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 690-697.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Foschi, Rachele & Spizzichino, Fabio, 2009. "A spatial mixed Poisson framework for combination of excess-of-loss and proportional reinsurance contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-64, August.
- Veprauskaite, Elena & Sherris, Michael, 2014. "Reinsurance decisions in life insurance: An empirical test of the risk–return criterion," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 128-139.
- Elena Veprauskaite & Michael Sherris, 2012. "An Analysis of Reinsurance Optimisation in Life," Working Papers 201204, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Kaluszka, Marek, 2005. "Optimal reinsurance under convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 375-398, June.
- Asimit, Alexandru V. & Chi, Yichun & Hu, Junlei, 2015. "Optimal non-life reinsurance under Solvency II Regime," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 227-237.
- Anna Castañer & M. Claramunt & Maite Mármol, 2012. "Ruin probability and time of ruin with a proportional reinsurance threshold strategy," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(3), pages 614-638, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:33:y:2003:i:2:p:381-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.