Optimal reinsurance under convex principles of premium calculation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deprez, Olivier & Gerber, Hans U., 1985. "On convex principles of premium calculation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 179-189, July.
- Castagnoli, Erio & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo, 2002.
"Insurance premia consistent with the market,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 267-284, October.
- Waters, Howard R., 1983. "Some mathematical aspects of reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-26, January.
- Verlaak, Robert & Beirlant, Jan, 2003. "Optimal reinsurance programs: An optimal combination of several reinsurance protections on a heterogeneous insurance portfolio," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 381-403, October.
- van Heerwaarden, A. E. & Kaas, R., 1992. "The Dutch premium principle," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 129-133, August.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Lynn Wirch, Julia & Hardy, Mary R., 1999. "A synthesis of risk measures for capital adequacy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 337-347, December.
- Wang, Shaun S. & Young, Virginia R. & Panjer, Harry H., 1997. "Axiomatic characterization of insurance prices," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 173-183, November.
- Van Heerwaarden, A. E. & Kaas, R. & Goovaerts, M. J., 1989. "Optimal reinsurance in relation to ordering of risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 11-17, March.
- Kaluszka, Marek, 2001. "Optimal reinsurance under mean-variance premium principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 61-67, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:36:y:2005:i:3:p:375-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.