Optimal investment and life insurance strategies under minimum and maximum constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hong, Jay H. & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor, 2007.
"Social security, life insurance and annuities for families,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 118-140, January.
- Jay Hong & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2006. "Social Security, Life Insurance and Annuities for Families," 2006 Meeting Papers 410, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richard, Scott F., 1975. "Optimal consumption, portfolio and life insurance rules for an uncertain lived individual in a continuous time model," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 187-203, June.
- Moore, Kristen S. & Young, Virginia R., 2006. "Optimal insurance in a continuous-time model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 47-68, August.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1989. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-83, October.
- Campbell, Ritchie A, 1980. " The Demand for Life Insurance: An Application of the Economics of Uncertainty," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(5), pages 1155-1172, December.
- Møller,Thomas & Steffensen,Mogens, 2007. "Market-Valuation Methods in Life and Pension Insurance," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521868778, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2007.
"Correspondence between lifetime minimum wealth and utility of consumption,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 213-236, April.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Correspondence between Lifetime Minimum Wealth and Utility of Consumption," Papers math/0703820, arXiv.org.
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu, 1991. "A variational problem arising in financial economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 465-487.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwak, Minsuk & Shin, Yong Hyun & Choi, U Jin, 2011. "Optimal investment and consumption decision of a family with life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 176-188, March.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2012. "Life Insurance Purchasing to Maximize Utility of Household Consumption," Papers 1205.5958, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Chen, An & Hentschel, Felix & Klein, Jakob K., 2015. "A utility- and CPT-based comparison of life insurance contracts with guarantees," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 327-339.
- Liang, Zongxia & Zhao, Xiaoyang, 2016. "Optimal mean–variance efficiency of a family with life insurance under inflation risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 164-178.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:43:y:2008:i:1:p:15-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.