Double barrier hitting time distributions with applications to exotic options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans U. Gerber & Hlias S. W. Shiu, 1996. "Martingale Approach To Pricing Perpetual American Options On Two Stocks," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 303-322.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita & Ortu, Fulvio, 1993. "Pricing equity-linked life insurance with endogenous minimum guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 245-257, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Lin, X. Sheldon, 1997. "Bounds on contingent claims based on several assets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 383-400, December.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S.W., 1994. "Martingale Approach to Pricing Perpetual American Options," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 195-220, November.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita & Ortu, Fulvio, 1993. "Pricing equity-linked life insurance with endogenous minimum guarantees : A corrigendum," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 303-304, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng, Runhuan & Shimizu, Yasutaka, 2016. "Applications of central limit theorems for equity-linked insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 138-148.
- Péter Farkas, 2013. "Counting Process Generated by Boundary-crossing Events. Theory and Statistical Applications," CEU Working Papers 2013_4, Department of Economics, Central European University.
- Avanzi, Benjamin & Wong, Bernard, 2012. "On a mean reverting dividend strategy with Brownian motion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 229-238.
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Wu, Panpan & Wang, Xiao, 2016. "Move-based hedging of variable annuities: A semi-analytic approach," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 40-49.
- Lee, Hangsuck, 2003. "Pricing equity-indexed annuities with path-dependent options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 677-690, December.
- repec:wsi:ijtafx:v:20:y:2017:i:06:n:s021902491750042x is not listed on IDEAS
- Pötzelberger Klaus, 2012. "Improving the Monte Carlo estimation of boundary crossing probabilities by control variables," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 18(4), pages 353-377, December.
- Fernández Lexuri & Hieber Peter & Scherer Matthias, 2013. "Double-barrier first-passage times of jump-diffusion processes," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 107-141, July.
- Vaibhav Srivastava & Samuel F. Feng & Jonathan D. Cohen & Naomi Ehrich Leonard & Amitai Shenhav, 2015. "A martingale analysis of first passage times of time-dependent Wiener diffusion models," Papers 1508.03373, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:23:y:1998:i:1:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .