Pricing equity-linked life insurance with endogenous minimum guarantees : A corrigendum
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Costabile, Massimo & Gaudenzi, Marcellino & Massabò, Ivar & Zanette, Antonino, 2009. "Evaluating fair premiums of equity-linked policies with surrender option in a bivariate model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 286-295, October.
- Aase Nielsen, J. & Sandmann, Klaus, 1995.
"Equity-linked life insurance: A model with stochastic interest rates,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 225-253, July.
- Nielsen, J. Aase & Klaus Sandmann, 1995. "Equity-linked life insurance - a model with stochastic interest rates," Discussion Paper Serie B 291, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Mar 1995.
- Grosen, Anders & Lochte Jorgensen, Peter, 2000. "Fair valuation of life insurance liabilities: The impact of interest rate guarantees, surrender options, and bonus policies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 37-57, February.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita, 2005. "Endogenous model of surrender conditions in equity-linked life insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 270-296, October.
- Chen, An, 2008. "Loss analysis of a life insurance company applying discrete-time risk-minimizing hedging strategies," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1035-1049, June.
- An Chen, 2005. "Loss Analysis of a Life Insurance Company Applying Discrete-time Risk-minimizing Hedging Strategies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Windcliff, H. & Forsyth, P. A. & Vetzal, K. R., 2001. "Valuation of segregated funds: shout options with maturity extensions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-21, August.
- Schrager, David F., 2006. "Affine stochastic mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 81-97, February.
- Klusik, Przemyslaw & Palmowski, Zbigniew, 2011. "Quantile hedging for equity-linked contracts," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 280-286, March.
- Nielsen, J. Aase & Sandmann, Klaus & Schlögl, Erik, 2011. "Equity-linked pension schemes with guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 547-564.
- J. Aase Nielsen & Klaus Sandmann & Erik Schlogl, 2010. "Equity-Linked Pension Schemes with Guarantees," Research Paper Series 270, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Boyle, Phelim P. & Hardy, Mary R., 1997. "Reserving for maturity guarantees: Two approaches," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 113-127, November.
- Branger, Nicole & Mahayni, Antje & Schneider, Judith C., 2010. "On the optimal design of insurance contracts with guarantees," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 485-492, June.
- Jensen, Bjarne Astrup & Sørensen, Carsten, 2000. "Paying for minimum interest rate guarantees: Who should compensate who?," Working Papers 2000-1, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita & Ortu, Fulvio, 1996. "Fixed income linked life insurance policies with minimum guarantees: Pricing models and numerical results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 235-249, June.
- Bilodeau, Claire, 1997. "Better late than never: The case of the rollover option," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 103-111, November.
- Sheldon Lin, X., 1998. "Double barrier hitting time distributions with applications to exotic options," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 45-58, October.
- Schrager, David F. & Pelsser, Antoon A.J., 2004. "Pricing Rate of Return Guarantees in Regular Premium Unit Linked Insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 369-398, October.
- Orozco-Garcia, Carolina & Schmeiser, Hato, 2015. "How sensitive is the pricing of lookback and interest rate guarantees when changing the modelling assumptions?," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 77-93.
- Ankirchner, Stefan & Schneider, Judith C. & Schweizer, Nikolaus, 2014. "Cross-hedging minimum return guarantees: Basis and liquidity risks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 93-109.
- Mahayni, Antje & Schoenmakers, John G.M., 2011. "Minimum return guarantees with fund switching rights—An optimal stopping problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1880-1897.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:13:y:1993:i:3:p:303-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed