Optimal tariffs for trade in monopolistically competitive commodities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1975. "Exports and Foreign Investment in the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 0087, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Merle Yahr Weiss, 1976. "Exports and Foreign Investment in Manufacturing Industries," NBER Working Papers 0131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mary E. Lovely, 1994. "Technological Linkages, Market Structure, and Optimum Production Policies," NBER Working Papers 4779, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Venables, Anthony J., 2016.
"Optimal trade policy with monopolistic competition and heterogeneous firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 85-95.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Venables, Anthony J., 2014. "Optimal trade policy with monopolistic competition and heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 33/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Anthony J. Venables & Jan I. Haaland, 2016. "Optimal Trade Policy With Monopolistic Competition and Heterogeneous Firms," Economics Series Working Papers 782, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Haaland, Jan I. & Venables, Anthony J, 2014. "Optimal trade policy with monopolistic competition and heterogeneous firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10219, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schweinberger, A.G. & Woodland, A.D., 2015. "Entrepreneurship and conflict generating product price changes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 158-174.
- Mohammad Amin, 2004. "Imperfect Competition and the Theory of Managed Trade," International Trade 0402003, EconWPA.
- Raymond Deneckere & Michael Rothschild, 1986. "Monopolistic Competition and Preference Diversity," Discussion Papers 684, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2001.
"Tax competition and tax co-ordination under destination and origin principles: a synthesis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 279-319, August.
- Lockwood, B., 2000. "Tax Competition and Tax Co-Ordination Under Destination and Origin Principles: A Synthesis," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 567, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arghya Ghosh & Partha Sen, 2012.
"Privatization in a Small Open Economy with Imperfect Competition,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 14(3), pages 441-471, June.
- Arghya Ghosh & Partha Sen, 2008. "Privatization in a Small Open Economy with Imperfect Competition," Discussion Papers 2008-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Partha Sen & Arghya Ghosh, 2010. "Privatization In A Small Open Economy With Imperfect Competition," Working papers 195, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2007. "Intra-Industry Trade and Development: Revisiting Theory, Measurement and New Evidences," MPRA Paper 37260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Sep 2008.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Lovely, Mary E., 1996. "Technological linkages, market structure, and production policies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 73-86, July.
- Atolia, Manoj & Kurokawa, Yoshinori, 2016. "The impact of trade margins on the skill premium: Evidence from Mexico," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 895-915.
- Das, Gouranga G., 2002. "Cross-Country Analysis of Empirical Evidences of Intra-industry Trade in Manufactures for Dynamic Asian and Other Developing Economies: Implications for Economic Growth and Development," MPRA Paper 37916, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2002.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:12:y:1982:i:3-4:p:225-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.