Dumping at less than marginal cost
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Conway, Patrick & Dhar, Sumana, 1991. "The economic effects of widespread application of antidumping duties to import pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 782, The World Bank.
- Danny Leipziger & Hyun Shin, 1991. "The demand for protection: A look at antidumping cases," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-38, February.
- Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten, 1998. "Interjurisdictional competition in emission taxes under imperfect competition of local firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 345-368, May.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2010.
"Going multinational under exchange rate uncertainty,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1171-1191, October.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2005. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Henry Aray & Javier Gardeazabal, 2008. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," ThE Papers 08/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Donghyun Park, 1998. "Why Do Firms Dump at a Loss? An Economies-of-Scale Explanation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 259-264, July.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1989. "A model of dumping and protectionism in the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(4), pages 763-781, December.
- Clarida, Richard H, 1993. "Entry, Dumping, and Shakeout," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 180-202, March.
- Richard H. Clarida, 1991. "Entry, Dumping, and Shakeout," NBER Working Papers 3814, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Michael O., 2005. ""Facts available" dumping allegations: when will foreign firms cooperate in antidumping petitions?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 185-204, March.
- Michael Davenport, 1990. "The economics of antidumping and the Uruguay Round," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 25(6), pages 267-273, November.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2002. "Infant Industry Protection Revisited," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 115-133.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1992. "On ecological dumping," Kiel Working Papers 523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Shibayama, Chisato & Ishii, Yasunori, 2008. "Multiproduct firms and dumping," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/1026, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International trade, foreign investment, and the environment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2000. "International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade and Environmental Policy: How Effective is 'Eco-Dumping'?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 287, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Falvey, Rod & Wittayarungruangsri, Sarut, 2006. "Market size and antidumping in duopolistic competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 771-786, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:12:y:1982:i:1-2:p:169-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed