Dumping at less than marginal cost
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conway, Patrick & Dhar, Sumana, 1991. "The economic effects of widespread application of antidumping duties to import pricing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 782, The World Bank.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2010.
"Going multinational under exchange rate uncertainty,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1171-1191, October.
- Aray, Henry & Gardeazabal, Javier, 2005. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," DFAEII Working Papers 2005-05, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Henry Aray & Javier Gardeazabal, 2008. "Going Multinational under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," ThE Papers 08/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Clarida, Richard H, 1993. "Entry, Dumping, and Shakeout," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 180-202, March.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2002. "Infant Industry Protection Revisited," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 115-133.
- Shibayama, Chisato & Ishii, Yasunori, 2008. "Multiproduct firms and dumping," ビジネス創造センターディスカッション・ペーパー (Discussion papers of the Center for Business Creation) 10252/1026, Otaru University of Commerce.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2000.
"International trade and environmental policy: how effective is 'eco-dumping'?,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Xinpeng Xu, 1999. "International Trade and Environmental Policy: How Effective is 'Eco-Dumping'?," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 287, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shy, Oz, 1992. "A Welfare Evaluation of Anti-dumping Rules," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275561, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Falvey, Rod & Wittayarungruangsri, Sarut, 2006. "Market size and antidumping in duopolistic competition," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 771-786, September.
- Khan, Nadeem, 1994. "Firm's behavior in the presence of antidumping laws," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000011487, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten, 1998. "Interjurisdictional competition in emission taxes under imperfect competition of local firms," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 345-368, May.
- Donghyun Park, 1998. "Why Do Firms Dump at a Loss? An Economies-of-Scale Explanation," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 259-264, July.
- Moore, Michael O., 2005. ""Facts available" dumping allegations: when will foreign firms cooperate in antidumping petitions?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 185-204, March.
- Michael Davenport, 1990. "The economics of antidumping and the Uruguay Round," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 25(6), pages 267-273, November.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International trade, foreign investment, and the environment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Danny Leipziger & Hyun Shin, 1991. "The demand for protection: A look at antidumping cases," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-38, February.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1989. "A model of dumping and protectionism in the United States," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(4), pages 763-781, December.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1992. "On ecological dumping," Kiel Working Papers 523, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Harris, Richard G., 1989. "Contingent Protection, and the International Distribution of Excess Capacity," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275220, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:12:y:1982:i:1-2:p:169-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.