Entry deterrence and dynamic competition : The role of capacity reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorgard, Lars, 1997.
"Judo economics reconsidered: Capacity limitation, entry and collusion,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 349-368, May.
- Sorgard, L., 1995. "Judo Economics Reconsidered: Capacity Limitation, Entry and Collusion," Papers 18/95, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Fan, Ying & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Yang, Zan, 2021.
"Financial Conditions, Local Competition, and Local Market Leaders: The Case of Real Estate Developers,"
GRU Working Paper Series
GRU_2021_007, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Ying Fan & Charles Ka Yui Leung & Zan Yang, 2021. "Financial Conditions, Local Competition, and Local Market Leaders: The Case of Real Estate Developers," ISER Discussion Paper 1130, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Emmanuel Dechenaux & Dan Kovenock, 2011.
"Endogenous rationing, price dispersion and collusion in capacity constrained supergames,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 47(1), pages 29-74, May.
- Dechenaux, Emmanuel & Kovenock, Dan, 2003. "Endogenous Rationing, Price Dispersion, and Collusion in Capacity Constrained Supergames," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1164, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- de Roos, Nicolas, 2006. "Examining models of collusion: The market for lysine," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1083-1107, November.
- Yongyang Cai & Yongyang Cai & Kenneth L. Judd, 2017. "Computing Equilibria of Dynamic Games," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 65(2), pages 337-356, April.
- de Roos, Nicolas, 2004. "A model of collusion timing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 351-387, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:9:y:1991:i:4:p:477-495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.