Consumer-benefited cartels under strategic capital investment competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Arghya & Morita, Hodaka, 2012. "Competitor collaboration and product distinctiveness," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 137-152.
- Steen, Frode & Sorgard, Lars, 1999. "Semicollusion in the Norwegian cement market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1775-1796, October.
- Hongbin Cai & Uday Rajan, 2005. "Incentive Compatible Collusion and Investment," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 37-52, May.
- Gomez-Martinez, Francisco, 2016.
"Partial Cartels and Mergers with Heterogeneous Firms: Experimental Evidence,"
81132, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jul 2017.
- Francisco Gomez-Martinez, 2017. "Partial Cartels and Mergers with Heterogenous Firms: Experimental Evidence," 2017 Papers pgo786, Job Market Papers.
- Gomez Martinez, Francisco, 2017. "Partial Cartels and Mergers with Heterogeneous Firms : Experimental Evidence," UC3M Working papers. Economics 25251, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2002. "Advantageous or Disadvantageous Semi-collusion Licensing in a Vertically Separated Industry," Industrial Organization 0211006, EconWPA.
- Tuinstra Jan & in ’t Veld Daan L., 2013.
"Market-Induced Rationalization and Welfare-Enhancing Cartels,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 14(1), pages 189-202, October.
- In `t Veld, D. & Tuinstra, J., 2012. "Market-Induced Rationalization and Welfare Enhancing Cartels," CeNDEF Working Papers 12-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Gomez-Martinez, Francisco, 2017. "Partial Cartels and Mergers with Heterogenous Firms: Experimental Evidence," EconStor Preprints 169380, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:7:y:1989:i:4:p:451-470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.