Mergers : Causes, effects and policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michel Barabel & Olivier Meier, 2002. "Biais cognitifs du dirigeant, conséquences et facteurs de renforcement lors de fusions-acquisitions:synthèse et illustrations," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 5(1), pages 5-42, March.
- Egger, Peter & Hahn, Franz R., 2010. "Endogenous bank mergers and their impact on banking performance: Some evidence from Austria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-166, March.
- Hans Schenk, 1996. "Bandwagon mergers, international competitiveness, and government policy," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 255-278, October.
- Ralph M. Sonenshine, 2011. "Why Mergers Fail," Working Papers 2011-05 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Salvo, Alberto, 2004.
"A general analysis of sequential merger games with an application to cross-border mergers,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6732, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004. "A General Analysis of Sequential Merger Games with an Application to Cross-Border Mergers," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 36, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hassan, Ibne & Chidlow, Agnieszka & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2016. "Selection, valuation and performance assessment: Are these truly inter-linked within the M&A transactions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 255-266.
- Ollinger, Michael & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1998. "Sunk costs and regulation in the U.S. pesticide industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Christophe Herriau & Olivier Meier, 2001. "Application au cas d'un processus d'intégration symbiotique de la méthode des coûts obligatoires/discrétionnaires," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 4(1), pages 31-62, March.
- Schön, Benjamin & Pyka, Andreas, 2013. "The success factors of technology-sourcing through mergers & acquisitions: An intuitive meta-analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 78-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Georgescu Iuliana Eugenia & Chiriac Irina, 2012. "The Analysis of the Influential Factors of the Absorbing Companies’ Performances," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 59(1), pages 3-25, July.
- Paolo Saviotti & Marie-Angele de Looze & M. A. Maupertuis, 2005. "Knowledge dynamics, firm strategy, mergers and acquisitions in the biotechnology based sectors," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 103-124.
- Vanhaverbeke,Wim & Duysters,Geert, 1997. "A longitudinal analysis of the choice between technology-based strategic alliances and acquisitions in high-tech industries : the case of the ASIC industry," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
- João Carlos Ferraz & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2002. "Introduction: M&A And Privatization In Developing Countries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 40(4), pages 383-399, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:7:y:1989:i:1:p:1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.