Reexamining the effect of the most-favored-nation provision in input prices on R and D incentives
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DeGraba, Patrick, 1990. "Input Market Price Discrimination and the Choice of Technology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1246-53, December.
- Yoshihiro Yoshida, 2000. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination in Input Markets: Output and Welfare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 240-246, March.
- Valletti, Tommaso M., 2003.
"Input price discrimination with downstream Cournot competitors,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 969-988, September.
- Valletti, Tommaso, 2002. "Input Price Discrimination with Downstream Cournot Competitors," CEPR Discussion Papers 3570, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Yoonsung Lim, 2004. "The Revenue-Sharing Rule For Interconnection Charges," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 55(3), pages 298-310.
- Gans, Joshua S, 2001. "Regulating Private Infrastructure Investment: Optimal Pricing for Access to Essential Facilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 167-89, September.
- Tommaso M. Valletti & Carlo Cambini, 2005.
"Investments and Network Competition,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(2), pages 446-468, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:25:y:2007:i:1:p:201-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.