Spatial retail markets with commuting consumers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven C. Salop, 1979. "Monopolistic Competition with Outside Goods," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 141-156, Spring.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lipsey, Richard G, 1982. "An Economic Theory of Central Places," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(365), pages 56-72, March.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
- Claycombe, Richard J. & Mahan, Tamara E., 1993. "Spatial aspects of retail market structure beef pricing revisited," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 283-291, June.
- Claycombe, Richard J., 1991. "Spatial retail markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 303-313, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andre de Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2010.
"Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 223-258, March.
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2005. "Trip chaining - who wins, who loses?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Andre de Palma & Dunkerley Fay, 2006. "Trip Chaining: Who Wins Who Loses?," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0605, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- André de Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2006. "Trip chaining: who wins who loses?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0607, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- André De Palma & Fay Dunkerley & Stef Proost, 2008. "Trip chaining: Who wins who loses?," Working Papers hal-00348451, HAL.
- Jen-Te Yao & Fu-Chuan Lai, 2006. "Incentive consistency and the choice of a spatial pricing mode," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 40(3), pages 583-601, August.
- Guo, Wen-Chung & Lai, Fu-Chuan & Zeng, Dao-Zhi, 2015. "A Hotelling model with production," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 40-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:14:y:1996:i:4:p:447-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.