Standards, selection and variety: an evolutionary approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Consoli, 2003. "The evolution of retail banking services in United Kingdom: a retrospective analysis," Industrial Organization 0310002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Consoli, Davide, 2005. "The dynamics of technological change in UK retail banking services: An evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 461-480, May.
- Peng Huang & Marco Ceccagnoli & Chris Forman & D.J. Wu, 2009. "Participation in a Platform Ecosystem: Appropriability, Competition, and Access to the Installed Base," Working Papers 09-14, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Vajk Lukacs de Pereny Martens & Ronnie Ramlogan, 2015. "Standardization and Governance Dynamics in the Peruvian Alpaca Fibre Value Chain," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-10, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- Ramnath K. Chellappa & Nilesh Saraf, 2010. "Alliances, Rivalry, and Firm Performance in Enterprise Systems Software Markets: A Social Network Approach," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 21(4), pages 849-871, December.
- van Wegberg, Marc, 2004. "Compatibility choice by multi-market firms," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 235-254, June.
- Jang-Sup Shin & Ha-Joon Chang, 2005. "Globalization and East Asian Economies: An Introduction," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 355-362.
- Werle, Raymund, 2001. "Standards in the international telecommunications regime," HWWA Discussion Papers 157, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1234-1254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giordano, Vincenzo & Fulli, Gianluca, 2012. "A business case for Smart Grid technologies: A systemic perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 252-259.
- Chan-Kang, Connie & Pardey, Philip G. & Smith, Vincent H., 2006. "The Evolution of Economics Clubs: 1777-2000," Staff Papers 14135, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Funk, Jeffrey L. & Methe, David T., 2001. "Market- and committee-based mechanisms in the creation and diffusion of global industry standards: the case of mobile communication," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 589-610, April.
- Sarkar, Jayati, 1998. " Technological Diffusion: Alternative Theories and Historical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 131-176, April.
- Martin Woerter, 2009. "Industry diversity and its impact on the innovation performance of firms," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(5), pages 675-700, October.
- Werle, Raymund, 2001. "Standards in the International Telecommunications Regime," Discussion Paper Series 26265, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Velkar, Aashish, 2007. "Accurate measurements and design standards: consistency of design and the travel of 'facts' between heterogeneous groups," Economic History Working Papers 22518, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Featherston, Charles R. & Ho, Jae-Yun & BrÃ©vignon-Dodin, Laure & O'Sullivan, Eoin, 2016. "Mediating and catalysing innovation: A framework for anticipating the standardisation needs of emerging technologies," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 25-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:6:y:1994:i:3-4:p:243-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.