Qualitative personal interviews in international business research: Some lessons from a study of Hong Kong Transnational Corporations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W-C H Yeung, 1994. "Hong Kong firms in the ASEAN region: transnational corporations and foreign direct investment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 26(12), pages 1931-1956, December.
- John H Dunning, 1989. "The Study of International Business: A Plea for a More Interdisciplinary Approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(3), pages 411-436, September.
- W-C H Yeung, 1994. "Hong Kong Firms in the ASEAN Region: Transnational Corporations and Foreign Direct Investment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 26(12), pages 1931-1956, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Jacky Fok Loi & Snell, Robin Stanley & Easterby-Smith, Mark, 2009. "Knowledge flow and boundary crossing at the periphery of a MNC," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 539-554, December.
- Lauring, Jakob & Selmer, Jan, 2010. "The supportive expatriate spouse: An ethnographic study of spouse involvement in expatriate careers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 59-69, February.
- Micheline Riemsdijk, 2013. "Talent Acquisition in the IT Industry in Bangalore: A Multi-Level Study," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(4), pages 478-490, September.
- Javier Cuervo & Low Sui Pheng, 2005. "Significance of internalization factors for Singapore transnational construction corporations," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 147-162.
- Gabriela ANTONESCU & Cristina Maria PARTAL & Sorin P. ANGHELUȚĂ, 2014. "The Dimension Of Romanian Tourism Development," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 17(17), pages 69-74, June.
- Khakhar, Priyan & Rammal, Hussain Gulzar, 2013. "Culture and business networks: International business negotiations with Arab managers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 578-590.
- repec:pkk:meb017:312-322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kriz, Anton & Keating, Byron W., 2010. "Business relationships in China: Lessons about deep trust," MPRA Paper 40427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Welch, Catherine & Marschan-Piekkari, Rebecca & Penttinen, Heli & Tahvanainen, Marja, 2002. "Corporate elites as informants in qualitative international business research," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 611-628, October.
- Zheng, Nan & Wei, Yingqi & Zhang, Yabin & Yang, Jingjing, 2016. "In search of strategic assets through cross-border merger and acquisitions: Evidence from Chinese multinational enterprises in developed economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 177-186.
- Harzing, Anne-Wil, 1997. "Response rates in international mail surveys: Results of a 22-country study," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 641-665, December.
- Makhmadshoev, Dilshod & Ibeh, Kevin & Crone, Mike, 2015. "Institutional influences on SME exporters under divergent transition paths: Comparative insights from Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1025-1038.
- Oetzel, Jennifer, 2005. "Smaller may be beautiful but is it more risky? Assessing and managing political and economic risk in Costa Rica," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 765-790, December.
- Hong, Jacky F.L. & Nguyen, Thang V., 2009. "Knowledge embeddedness and the transfer mechanisms in multinational corporations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 347-356, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business Research Research Method Qualitative Personal Interviews Postal Surveys Hong Kong Firms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:4:y:1995:i:3:p:313-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.