Current impact of gene technology on healthcare: A map of economic assessments
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Banta, H. David & Vondeling, Hindrik, 1994. "Strategies for successful evaluation and policy-making toward health care technology on the move: The case of medical lasers," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 1663-1674, June.
- Mason, James & Drummond, Michael, 1997. "Biotechnology: a special case for health technology assessment?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 73-81, July.
- Joseph A. Dimasi & Erol Caglarcan & Maria Wood-Armany, 2001. "Emerging Role of Pharmacoeconomics in the Research and Development Decision-Making Process," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 19(7), pages 753-766.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1998. "Academic research and industrial innovation: An update of empirical findings1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 773-776, April.
- Adams, James D, 1990. "Fundamental Stocks of Knowledge and Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 673-702, August.
- van Rijkom, Jeannette & Leufkens, Hubert & Crommelin, Daan & Rutten, Frans & Broekmans, Andre, 1999. "Assessment of biotechnology drugs: what are the issues?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 255-274, May.
- Drummond, Michael F. & Sculpher, Mark J. & Torrance, George W. & O'Brien, Bernie J. & Stoddart, Greg L., 2005. "Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780198529453.
- James Mason, 1999. "Challenges to the Economic Evaluation of New Biotechnological Interventions in Healthcare," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 16(2), pages 119-125.
- Monia Marchetti & Giovanni Barosi, 2004. "Clinical and Economic Impact of Epoetins in Cancer Care," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 22(16), pages 1029-1045.
- Oliver Schöffski, 2002. "Genetic testing and the health care system," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 73-76, June.
- Salter, Ammon J. & Martin, Ben R., 2001. "The economic benefits of publicly funded basic research: a critical review," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 509-532, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:80:y:2007:i:2:p:340-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.