Case-mix payment in Japanese medical care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kondo, Akiko & Kawabuchi, Koichi, 2012. "Evaluation of the introduction of a diagnosis procedure combination system for patient outcome and hospitalisation charges for patients with hip fracture or lung cancer in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 184-193.
- Ide, Hiroo & Mollahaliloglu, Salih, 2009. "How firms set prices for medical materials: A multi-country study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 73-78, September.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2007.
"Health systems in East Asia: what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian Tigers?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 441-456.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health systems in East Asia : what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian tigers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3790, The World Bank.
- Nawata, K. & Kawabuchi, K., 2013. "Evaluation of the DPC-based inclusive payment system in Japan for cataract operations by a new model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 76-85.
- Galina Besstremyannaya, 2014. "Heterogeneous effect of coinsurance rate on healthcare costs: generalized finite mixtures and matching estimators," Discussion Papers 14-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Sato, Daisuke & Fushimi, Kiyohide, 2012. "Impact of teaching intensity and academic status on medical resource utilization by teaching hospitals in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 86-92.
- Shigeoka, Hitoshi & Fushimi, Kiyohide, 2014. "Supplier-induced demand for newborn treatment: Evidence from Japan," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 162-178.
- Xing, Zhang & Oyama, Tatsuo, 2016. "Measuring the impact of Japanese local public hospital reform on national medical expenditure via panel data regression," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 113(PB), pages 460-467.
- Hamada, Hironori & Sekimoto, Miho & Imanaka, Yuichi, 2012. "Effects of the per diem prospective payment system with DRG-like grouping system (DPC/PDPS) on resource usage and healthcare quality in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 194-201.
- Kondo, Akiko & Zierler, Brenda K. & Isokawa, Yayoi & Hagino, Hiroshi & Ito, Yayoi, 2009. "Comparison of outcomes and costs after hip fracture surgery in three hospitals that have different care systems in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 204-210, July.
- Samuel S. Lieberman & Adam Wagstaff, 2009. "Health Financing and Delivery in Vietnam : Looking Forward," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2594.
- Kuwabara, Hiroyo & Fushimi, Kiyohide, 2009. "The impact of a new payment system with case-mix measurement on hospital practices for breast cancer patients in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 65-72, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:74:y:2005:i:3:p:282-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .