Shifting the burden of health care finance: a case study of public-private partnership in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rob Taylor & Simon Blair, 2003. "Financing Health Care : Singapore’s Innovative Approach," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11299, The World Bank.
- Uplekar, Mukund W., 2000. "Private health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 897-904, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:116-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:10:p:1093-1099 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:14567778 is not listed on IDEAS
- Qian, Feng & Lim, Meng Kin, 2008. "Professional satisfaction among Singapore physicians," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 363-371, March.
- Mikkers, Misja, 2016. "The Dutch Healthcare System in International Perspective," Other publications TiSEM 800704a0-24ee-4830-8659-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Adam Wagstaff, 2007.
"Health systems in East Asia: what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian Tigers?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 441-456.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2005. "Health systems in East Asia : what can developing countries learn from Japan and the Asian tigers ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3790, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:69:y:2004:i:1:p:83-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.