Reform of primary health care: the case of Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1982:72:12:1336-1344_6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anell, Anders, 1996. "The monopolistic integrated model and health care reform: the Swedish experience," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 19-33, July.
- Luengo, S. & Lázaro, P. & Madero, R. & Alvira, F. & Fitch, K. & Azcona, B. & Pérez, J. M. & Caballero, P., 1996. "Equity in the access to mammography in Spain," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 43(8), pages 1263-1271, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laia Palència & Albert Espelt & Maica Rodríguez-Sanz & Katia B. Rocha & M. Isabel Pasarín & Carme Borrell, 2013. "Trends in social class inequalities in the use of health care services within the Spanish National Health System, 1993–2006," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 14(2), pages 211-219, April.
- Gross, Revital & Rosen, Bruce & Chinitz, David, 1998. "Evaluating the Israeli health care reform: strategy, challenges and lessons," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 99-117, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:41:y:1997:i:2:p:121-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.