Diffusion of six surgical endoscopic procedures in the Netherlands. Stimulating and restraining factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bos, Michael, 1994. "Health care technology in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-3), pages 207-255.
- Gelijns, Annetine C. & Mark Fendrick, A., 1993. "The dynamics of innovation in minimally invasive therapy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 153-166, January.
- K. Kesteloot & F. Penninckx, 1993. "The costs and effects of open versus laparoscopic cholecystectomies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 303-312, December.
- Banta, H. David, 1993. "The cost-effectiveness of 10 selected applications in minimally invasive therapy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 135-151, January.
- Vondeling, Hindrik & Haerkens, Enria & de Wit, Ardine & Bos, Michael & Banta, H. David, 1993. "Diffusion of minimally invasive therapy in The Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 67-81, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poulsen, Peter Bo & Adamsen, Sven & Vondeling, Hindrik & Jorgensen, Torben, 1998. "Diffusion of laparoscopic technologies in Denmark," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 149-167, August.
- Greenberg, Dan & Peiser, Jochanan G. & Peterburg, Yitzhak & Pliskin, Joseph S., 2001. "Reimbursement policies, incentives and disincentives to perform laparoscopic surgery in Israel," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 49-63, April.
- Poulsen, Peter Bo & Vondeling, Hindrik & Dirksen, Carmen D. & Adamsen, Sven & Go, Peter M. N. Y. H. & Ament, Andre J. H., 2001. "Timing of adoption of laparoscopic cholecystectomy in Denmark and in The Netherlands: a comparative study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 85-95, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:37:y:1996:i:2:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.