Diffusion of six surgical endoscopic procedures in the Netherlands. Stimulating and restraining factors
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Banta, H. David, 1993. "The cost-effectiveness of 10 selected applications in minimally invasive therapy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 135-151, January.
- Bos, Michael, 1994. "Health care technology in the Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-3), pages 207-255.
- K. Kesteloot & F. Penninckx, 1993. "The costs and effects of open versus laparoscopic cholecystectomies," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 303-312, December.
- Gelijns, Annetine C. & Mark Fendrick, A., 1993. "The dynamics of innovation in minimally invasive therapy," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 153-166, January.
- Vondeling, Hindrik & Haerkens, Enria & de Wit, Ardine & Bos, Michael & Banta, H. David, 1993. "Diffusion of minimally invasive therapy in The Netherlands," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 67-81, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:37:y:1996:i:2:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)or ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.