Dissemination of effectiveness and outcomes research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klazinga, N. S. & Casparie, A. F. & van Everdingen, J. J. E., 1987. "Contribution of medical decision-making to consensus development conferences," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 339-346, December.
- Domnick Pierre, Karin & Vayda, Eugene & Lomas, Jonathan & Enkin, Murray W. & Hannah, Walter J. & Anderson, Geoff M., 1991. "Obstetrical attitudes and practices before and after the Canadian consensus conference statement on cesarean birth," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1283-1289, January.
- J Lomas & G Anderson & M Enkin, 1988. "The Role of Evidence in the Consensus Process: Results from a Canadian Consensus Exercise," Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis Working Paper Series 3, Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis (CHEPA), McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1988:78:9:1190-1194_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fattore, Giovanni & Frosini, Francesca & Salvatore, Domenico & Tozzi, Valeria, 2009. "Social network analysis in primary care: The impact of interactions on prescribing behaviour," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 141-148, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:34:y:1995:i:3:p:167-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.