Lessons From Management Of Forest Resources In Maharashtra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shah, Deepak, 2007. "Lessons From Management Of Forest Resources In Maharashtra," MPRA Paper 3890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:inijae:270392 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:inijae:270556 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:inijae:270391 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:inijae:270389 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina Dezhina, 2006. "Mechanisms of Federal Financing of Science in Russia," Research Paper Series, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 99P, pages 130-130.
More about this item
KeywordsManagement of Forest Resources in India;
- P - Economic Systems
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0512001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.