Children’s right to smoke-free air: Public support in Norway for banning smoking in vehicles with children present
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Hongyu & Weersink, Alfons & Beaulieu, Martin & Lee, Yu Na & Nagelschmitz, Katrin, 2019. "A Historical Review of Changes in Farm Size in Canada," Working Papers 283563, University of Guelph, Institute for the Advanced Study of Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Evans-Polce, Rebecca J. & Castaldelli-Maia, Joao M. & Schomerus, Georg & Evans-Lacko, Sara E., 2015. "The downside of tobacco control? Smoking and self-stigma: A systematic review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 26-34.
- Jean-Claude Trichet, 2019. "The Euro after 20 Years is a historic success," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 155(1), pages 5-14, February.
- Lambros Lazuras & Aggelos Rodafinos & Demosthenes Panagiotakos & Jochen Thyrian & Ulrich John & Evangelos Polychronopoulos, 2009. "Support for smoke-free policies in a pro-smoking culture: findings from the European survey on tobacco control attitudes and knowledge," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 54(6), pages 403-408, December.
- ., 2019. "History of an idea," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Non-Territorial Exit, chapter 2, pages 39-69, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- ., 2019. "The history and development of robots," Chapters, in: The Robot Revolution, chapter 2, pages 19-32, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eicke, Anselm & Khanna, Tarun & Hirth, Lion, 2020.
"Locational investment signals - How to steer the siting of new generation capacity in power systems?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 281-304.
- Anselm Eicke, Tarun Khanna, and Lion Hirth, 2020. "Locational Investment Signals: How to Steer the Siting of New Generation Capacity in Power Systems?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 6), pages 281-304.
- Luigi Wewege & Jeo Lee & Michael C. Thomsett, 2020. "Disruptions and Digital Banking Trends," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 10(6), pages 1-2.
- Feng, Yunting & Tong, Xun & Zhu, Qinghua, 2020. "The market value of sustainable practices in the luxury industry: An identity mismatch and institutional theoretical perspective," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
- Li, Haojie & Zhang, Yingheng & Ding, Hongliang & Ren, Gang, 2019. "Effects of dockless bike-sharing systems on the usage of the London Cycle Hire," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 398-411.
- Stine Glenstrup & Lotus Sofie Bast & Dina Danielsen & Anette Andersen & Tine Tjørnhøj-Thomsen, 2021. "Places to Smoke: Exploring Smoking-Related Practices among Danish Adolescents," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(2), pages 1-12, January.
- Michael Schreuders & Loekie Klompmaker & Bas van den Putte & Anton E Kunst, 2019. "Adolescent Smoking in Secondary Schools that Have Implemented Smoke-Free Policies: In-Depth Exploration of Shared Smoking Patterns," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 16(12), pages 1-13, June.
- Laura Alfaro & Paul R. Bergin, 2019. "Introduction to: the euro at twenty," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 155(1), pages 1-3, February.
- Maryam Dilmaghani, 2022. "The link between smoking, drinking and wages: Health, workplace social capital or discrimination?," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 160-183, March.
- Kelly, Brian C. & Vuolo, Mike & Frizzell, Laura C. & Hernandez, Elaine M., 2018. "Denormalization, smoke-free air policy, and tobacco use among young adults," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 211(C), pages 70-77.
- María López, 2010. "The Spanish smoking law: a model to be followed?," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 55(3), pages 231-232, June.
- Grace Lewis & Neneh Rowa-Dewar & Rachel O’Donnell, 2020. "Stigma and Smoking in the Home: Parents’ Accounts of Using Nicotine Replacement Therapy to Protect Their Children from Second-Hand Smoke," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 17(12), pages 1-19, June.
- Prabhdeep Kaur, 2010. "Monitoring tobacco use and implementation of prevention policies is vital for strengthening tobacco control: an Indian perspective," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 55(3), pages 229-230, June.
- Anne Leppänen & Solvig Ekblad & Tanja Tomson, 2020. "Experiences of tobacco cessation including a prescription approach among patients in Swedish primary health care with a focus on socioeconomically disadvantaged areas," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(10), pages 1-17, October.
- Xu, Xiaoyan & Chung, Sai-Ho & Lo, Chris K.Y. & Yeung, Andy C.L., 2022. "Sustainable supply chain management with NGOs, NPOs, and charity organizations: A systematic review and research agenda," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 164(C).
- Paolo Liberati & Francesco Crespi & Massimo Paradiso & Simone Tedeschi & Antonio Scialà, 2018. "Smokers Are Different: The Heterogeneity Of Smokers’ Responses To Price Increases," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0237, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Shaon Lahiri & Jeffrey B. Bingenheimer & William Douglas Evans & Yan Wang & Priyanka Dubey & Bobbi Snowden, 2021. "Social Norms Change and Tobacco Use: A Protocol for a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Interventions," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 18(22), pages 1-14, November.
- Debra Jones Ringold, 2016. "Assumptions about Consumers, Producers, and Regulators: What They Tell Us about Ourselves," Journal of the Association for Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(3), pages 341-354.
- Pierre-Olivier Robert & Adeline Grard & Nora Mélard & Martin Mlinarić & Arja Rimpelä & Matthias Richter & Anton E Kunst & Vincent Lorant, 2020. "The effect of school smoke-free policies on smoking stigmatization: A European comparison study among adolescents," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(7), pages 1-15, July.
- Crespi, Francesco & Liberati, Paolo & Paradiso, Massimo & Scialà, Antonio & Tedeschi, Simone, 2021. "Smokers are different: The impact of price increases on smoking reduction and downtrading," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 326-334.
More about this item
KeywordsTobacco prevention; Public opinion; Smoking in cars; Children’s rights; Second-hand smoke;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:123:y:2019:i:5:p:492-498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu or (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.