New professional roles and patient satisfaction: Evidence from a European survey along three clinical pathways
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reeves, Aaron & McKee, Martin & Basu, Sanjay & Stuckler, David, 2014. "The political economy of austerity and healthcare: Cross-national analysis of expenditure changes in 27 European nations 1995–2011," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-8.
- Marie-Laure Delamaire & Gaétan Lafortune, 2010. "Nurses in Advanced Roles: A Description and Evaluation of Experiences in 12 Developed Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 54, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balasubramanian, Madhan & Brennan, David S. & Short, Stephanie D & Gallagher, Jennifer E, 2019. "A strife of interests: A qualitative study on the challenges facing oral health workforce policy and planning," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 123(11), pages 1068-1075.
- Kuhlmann, Ellen & Groenewegen, Peter P. & Bond, Christine & Burau, Viola & Hunter, David J., 2018. "Primary care workforce development in Europe: An overview of health system responses and stakeholder views," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(10), pages 1055-1062.
More about this item
KeywordsHealthcare delivery models; Patients’ satisfaction; New professional roles; European survey; Monitoring and education provision;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:122:y:2018:i:10:p:1078-1084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.