Group versus single handed primary care: A performance evaluation of the care delivered to chronic patients by Italian GPs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fattore, Giovanni & Frosini, Francesca & Salvatore, Domenico & Tozzi, Valeria, 2009. "Social network analysis in primary care: The impact of interactions on prescribing behaviour," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 141-148, October.
- Gianluca Fiorentini & Elisa Iezzi & Matteo Lippi Bruni & Cristina Ugolini, 2011.
"Incentives in primary care and their impact on potentially avoidable hospital admissions,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 12(4), pages 297-309, August.
- G. Fiorentini & E. Iezzi & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2009. "Incentives In Primary Care and Their Impact on Potentially Avoidable Hospital Admissions," Working Papers 660, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Goni, Salome, 1999. "An analysis of the effectiveness of Spanish primary health care teams," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 107-117, August.
- Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Nobilio, Lucia & Ugolini, Cristina, 2009. "Economic incentives in general practice: The impact of pay-for-participation and pay-for-compliance programs on diabetes care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(2-3), pages 140-148, May.
- Laura Lambie & Soeren Mattke, 2004. "Selecting Indicators for the Quality of Cardiac Care at the Health Systems Level in OECD Countries," OECD Health Technical Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Maria M. Hofmarcher & Howard Oxley & Elena Rusticelli, 2007. "Improved Health System Performance through better Care Coordination," OECD Health Working Papers 30, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Livio Garattini & Alessandro Curto & Nick Freemantle, 2016. "Access to primary care in Italy: time for a shake-up?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(2), pages 113-116, March.
- Buja, Alessandra & Toffanin, Roberto & Rigon, Stefano & Sandonà, Paolo & Carraro, Daniela & Damiani, Gianfranco & Baldo, Vincenzo, 2015. "Out-of-hours primary care services: Demands and patient referral patterns in a Veneto region (Italy) Local Health Authority," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(4), pages 437-446.
- Sara Barsanti & Manila Bonciani & Federico Vola & Luca Pirisi, 2016. "Innovatori, indecisi, bisognosi o autonomi. I medici di medicina generale tra integrazione e accountability," MECOSAN. Menagement e economia sanitaria, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(98), pages 9-39.
- Ugolini, Cristina & Lippi Bruni, Matteo & Mammi, Irene & Donatini, Andrea & Fiorentini, Gianluca, 2016. "Dealing with minor illnesses: The link between primary care characteristics and Walk-in Centres’ attendances," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 72-80.
More about this item
KeywordsGPs practice; Evaluation; Process indicators; Chronic disease;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:113:y:2013:i:1:p:188-198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .