Selecting Indicators for the Quality of Diabetes Care at the Health Systems Level in OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Badu & Anthony Paul O’Brien & Rebecca Mitchell & Akwasi Osei, 2020. "Mediation and moderation effects of health system structure and process on the quality of mental health services in Ghana – structural equation modelling," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Yair Zalmanovitch & Nissim Cohen, 2015. "The pursuit of political will: politicians' motivation and health promotion," International Journal of Health Planning and Management, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Jonathan Stokes & Maria Panagioti & Rahul Alam & Kath Checkland & Sudeh Cheraghi-Sohi & Peter Bower, 2015. "Effectiveness of Case Management for 'At Risk' Patients in Primary Care: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(7), pages 1-42, July.
- Visca, Modesta & Donatini, Andrea & Gini, Rosa & Federico, Bruno & Damiani, Gianfranco & Francesconi, Paolo & Grilli, Leonardo & Rampichini, Carla & Lapini, Gabriele & Zocchetti, Carlo & Di Stanislao,, 2013. "Group versus single handed primary care: A performance evaluation of the care delivered to chronic patients by Italian GPs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 188-198.
- Oliver Tiemann, 2008. "Variations in hospitalisation costs for acute myocardial infarction – a comparison across Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(S1), pages 33-45, January.
- Lavoie, Josée Gabrielle & Forget, Evelyn L. & Prakash, Tara & Dahl, Matt & Martens, Patricia & O'Neil, John D., 2010. "Have investments in on-reserve health services and initiatives promoting community control improved First Nations' health in Manitoba?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(4), pages 717-724, August.
- Pelone, Ferruccio & Kringos, Dionne Sofia & Valerio, Luca & Romaniello, Alessandro & Lazzari, Agnese & Ricciardi, Walter & de Belvis, Antonio Giulio, 2012. "The measurement of relative efficiency of general practice and the implications for policy makers," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 258-268.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2005-08-13 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaae:15-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.