The Latin American foreign debt revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger W. Dornbusch, 1987.
"International debt and economic instability,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 15-32.
- Rudiger W. Dornbusch, 1986. "International debt and economic instability," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 63-97.
- Wiesner, Eduardo, 1985. "Latin American Debt: Lessons and Pending Issues," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 191-195, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Paul Dunne a,† & Sam Perlo-Freeman ‡ & Aylin Soydan §, 2004. "Military expenditure and debt in South America," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 173-187, April.
- J. Paul Dunne † & Sam Perlo-Freeman ‡ & Aylin Soydan §, 2004.
"Military expenditure and debt in small industrialised economies: A panel analysis,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 125-132, April.
- J Paul Dunne & Sam Perlo-Freeman & Aylin Soydan, 2003. "Military Expenditure and Debt in Small Industrialised Economies: A Panel Analysis," Working Papers 0306, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 1999. "The determinants of secondary market prices for developing country loans: the impact of country risk," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 173-186.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:9:y:1998:i:2:p:173-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.