The genesis of the 2008 global financial crisis and challenges to the neoclassical paradigm of finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narendar Rao & K. Reddy, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on cross-border mergers and acquisitions: a continental and industry analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 309-341, December.
- Irfan Akbar Kazi & Mohamed Mehanaoui & Farhan Akbar, 2014. "The shift-contagion effect of global financial crisis and the European debt crisis on OECD Countries," Working Papers 2014-128, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Brzezicka Justyna & Wisniewski Radosław, 2014. "Price Bubble In The Real Estate Market - Behavioral Aspects," Real Estate Management and Valuation, De Gruyter Open, vol. 22(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on border-crossing mergers and acquisitions: A continental/industry analysis," MPRA Paper 63563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoclassical financial economics; Behavioral finance; Financial crisis;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:glofin:v:22:y:2011:i:3:p:211-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620162 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.