The hybrid solutions of an N-person game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro, 1981. "A Social Coalitional Equilibrium Existence Lemma," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(2), pages 369-377, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Xue, Licun, 2007.
"Coalitions, agreements and efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 105-125, September.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, "undated". "Coalitions, Agreements and Efficiency," Economics Working Papers 2002-9, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- DIAMANTOUDI, Effrosyni & XUE, Licun, 2002. "Coalitions, agreements and efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers 2002047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Debraj Ray & Rajiv Vohra, 2013. "Coalition Formation," Working Papers 2013-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Arribas, I. & Urbano, A., 2017.
"Multiproduct trading with a common agent under complete information: Existence and characterization of Nash equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 14-38.
- Iván Arribas & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2014. "Multiproduct trading with a common agent under complete information: Existence and characterization of Nash equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0614, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Kóczy Á., László, 2006.
"A Neumann-féle játékelmélet
[Neumanns game theory]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 31-45.
- Nessah, Rabia & Tazdaı¨t, Tarik, 2013.
"Absolute optimal solution for a compact and convex game,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 224(2), pages 353-361.
- Rabia Nessah, 2010. "Absolute Optimal Solution For a Compact and Convex Game," Working Papers 2010-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Rabia Nessah & Tarik Tazdaït, 2013. "Absolute optimal solution for a compact and convex game," Post-Print hal-00785033, HAL.
- McCain, Roger A., 2008. "Cooperative games and cooperative organizations," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2155-2167, December.
- Beth Allen, 2000. "The Future of Microeconomic Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 143-150, Winter.
- Zhao, Jingang, 1996. "The hybrid equilibria and core selection in exchange economies with externalities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 387-407.
- Adam Brandenburger & Harborne Stuart, 2007. "Biform Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(4), pages 537-549, April.
- Martinez, Emmanuel & Tazdaït, Tarik & Tovar, Elisabeth, 2008. "Participative democracy and local environmental issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 68-79, December.
- Jingang Zhao, 1998. "Non-Empty Core as a Precondition for Horizontal Merger: Core Existence without Using Balancedness," Working Papers 98-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:poleco:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eric Howe & Jingang Zhao, 2004. "Merger Incentives and Inverse Matrices from Bertrand Competition," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 586, Econometric Society.
- Brangewitz, Sonja & Brockhoff, Sarah, 2014. "Stability of coalitional equilibria within repeated tax competition," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 461, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Sonja Brangewitz & Sarah Brockhoff, 2012. "Stability of Coalitional Equilibria within Repeated Tax Competition," Working Papers CIE 48, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Jingang Zhao, 2009. "Estimating Merging Costs by Merger Preconditions," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 373-399, April.
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 2015. "Coalition Formation," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Subhadip Chakrabarti & Robert Gilles & Emiliya Lazarova, 2011. "Strategic behavior under partial cooperation," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 175-193, August.
- Marini, Marco A., 1998. "Earnings, Coalitions and the Stability of the Firm," MPRA Paper 70728, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Hafalir, Isa E., 2007. "Efficiency in coalition games with externalities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 242-258, November.
- Ferreira, Jose Luis, 1999. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions in Noncooperative Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 40-58, January.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:4:y:1992:i:1:p:145-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.