Adaptive Learning and Iterated Weak Dominance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Gauthier, Stéphane, 2016.
"Rationalizability and efficiency in an asymmetric Cournot oligopoly,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 163-176.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014. "Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14028, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2015. "Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00975002, HAL.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2015. "Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01242006, HAL.
- Gabriel Desgranges & Stéphane Gauthier, 2014. "Rationalizability and Efficiency in an Asymmetric Cournot Oligopoly," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14028r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2015.
- Stefano Demichelis & Klaus Ritzberger & Jeroen M. Swinkels, 2004. "The simple geometry of perfect information games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 32(3), pages 315-338, June.
- Bernergård, Axel & Mohlin, Erik, 2017. "Evolutionary Selection against Iteratively Weakly Dominated Strategies," Working Papers 2017:18, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Mario Gilli, 2002. "Iterated Admissibility as Solution Concept in Game Theory," Working Papers 47, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2002.
- Shimoji, Makoto, 2004. "On the equivalence of weak dominance and sequential best response," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 385-402, August.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00975002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucia Buenrostro & Amrita Dhillon & Peter Vida, 2013.
"Scoring rule voting games and dominance solvability,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 329-352, February.
- Buenrostro, Lucia & Dhillon, Amrita, 2004. "Scoring Rule Voting Games And Dominance Solvability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 698, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:26:y:1999:i:2:p:253-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.