Information acquisition, information release and trading dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:2:p:302-321 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i:1:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Craig W & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1996. "Risk Aversion, Liquidity, and Endogenous Short Horizons," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(2), pages 691-722.
- Demski, Joel S. & Feltham, Gerald A., 1994. "Market response to financial reports," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 3-40, January.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:2:p:322-349 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sankaraguruswamy, Srinivasan & Shen, Jianfeng & Yamada, Takeshi, 2013. "The relationship between the frequency of news release and the information asymmetry: The role of uninformed trading," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4134-4143.
- Yu Cong & Rani Hoitash & Murugappa Krishnan, 2010. "Event study with imperfect competition and private information: earnings announcements revisited," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 383-411, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finmar:v:1:y:1998:i:2:p:221-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/finmar .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.