Characteristics of the Polish Stock Market correlations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Bonanno & F. Lillo & R. N. Mantegna, 2001.
"High-frequency cross-correlation in a set of stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 96-104.
- Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2000. "High-frequency Cross-correlation in a Set of Stocks," Papers cond-mat/0009350, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2000.
- Onnela, J.-P. & Chakraborti, A. & Kaski, K. & Kertész, J., 2003. "Dynamic asset trees and Black Monday," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 247-252.
- Vasiliki Plerou & Parameswaran Gopikrishnan & Bernd Rosenow & Luis A. Nunes Amaral & H. Eugene Stanley, 1999. "Universal and non-universal properties of cross-correlations in financial time series," Papers cond-mat/9902283, arXiv.org.
- G. Bonanno & G. Caldarelli & F. Lillo & S. Micciché & N. Vandewalle & R. Mantegna, 2004. "Networks of equities in financial markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 38(2), pages 363-371, March.
- R. Mantegna, 1999.
"Hierarchical structure in financial markets,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- R. Mantegna, 1999. "Hierarchical structure in financial markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- Gebka, Bartosz, 2008. "Volume- and size-related lead-lag effects in stock returns and volatility: An empirical investigation of the Warsaw Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 134-155.
- Laurent Laloux & Pierre Cizeau & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Marc Potters, 1999. "Random matrix theory and financial correlations," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 500053, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djauhari, Maman Abdurachman & Gan, Siew Lee, 2015. "Optimality problem of network topology in stocks market analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 419(C), pages 108-114.
- Kalyagin, V.A. & Koldanov, A.P. & Koldanov, P.A. & Pardalos, P.M. & Zamaraev, V.A., 2014. "Measures of uncertainty in market network analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 413(C), pages 59-70.
More about this item
KeywordsEmerging markets Scale-free network Complex system Random graph Financial correlations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:20:y:2011:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.