The property tax as a coordinating device: Financing Indiana's Mammoth Internal Improvement System, 1835-1842
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Joseph Wallis, 2001. "What Caused the Crisis of 1839?," NBER Historical Working Papers 0133, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rousseau, Peter L., 2002.
"Jacksonian Monetary Policy, Specie Flows, And The Panic Of 1837,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(02), pages 457-488, June.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2000. "Jacksonian Monetary Policy, Specie Flows, and the Panic of 1837," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0004, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Jun 2001.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2000. "Jacksonian Monetary Policy, Specie Flows, and the Panic of 1837," NBER Working Papers 7528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig, Lee A & Palmquist, Raymond B & Weiss, Thomas, 1998. "Transportation Improvements and Land Values in the Antebellum United States: A Hedonic Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 173-89, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:40:y:2003:i:3:p:223-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.