Developing Organisational Change Capability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 429-439.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judge, William Q. & Elenkov, Detelin, 2005. "Organizational capacity for change and environmental performance: an empirical assessment of Bulgarian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 893-901, July.
- Eriksson, Taina & Nummela, Niina & Saarenketo, Sami, 2014. "Dynamic capability in a small global factory," International Business Review, Elsevier, pages 169-180.
- Glover, Wiljeana J. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L., 2011. "Critical success factors for the sustainability of Kaizen event human resource outcomes: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 197-213, August.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisational Change LITT Process Rover Group Automotive Industry Learning Market Orientation Organisational Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:20:y:2002:i:3:p:310-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.