Greek hidden champions:: lessons from small, little-known firms in Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1994. ""Sticky Information" and the Locus of Problem Solving: Implications for Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 429-439, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schlepphorst, Susanne & Schlömer-Laufen, Nadine & Holz, Michael, 2016. "Determinants of hidden champions: Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 03/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Suh, Yongyoon & Kim, Moon-Soo, 2014. "Internationally leading SMEs vs. internationalized SMEs: Evidence of success factors from South Korea," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 115-129.
- repec:ers:ijebaa:v:iv:y:2016:i:2:p:41-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rammer, Christian & Spielkamp, Alfred, 2015. "Hidden Champions - Driven by Innovation: Empirische Befunde auf Basis des Mannheimer Innovationspanels," ZEW Dokumentationen 15-03, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Deligianni, Ioanna & Voudouris, Irini & Lioukas, Spyros, 2015. "Growth paths of small technology firms: The effects of different knowledge types over time," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 491-504.
- repec:pab:rmcpee:v:24:y:2018:i:1:p:190-208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spanos, Yiannis E. & Voudouris, Irini, 2009. "Antecedents and trajectories of AMT adoption: The case of Greek manufacturing SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 144-155, February.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Petrou, Andreas & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella & Johnson, Jeffrey E., 2011. "Strategic decision-making processes in internationalization: Does national culture of the focal firm matter?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 194-204, April.
- Nelson Duarte, 2013. "Entrepreneurship and Local Sustainability: Is There any Relation? A Case Study in the Region Vale do Sousa," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 93-116.
- WooJin KIM, 2016. "Structural Features and Mechanisms of The Korean Powerhouses: What Makes These Niche Companies Leaders in The Global Market?," Journal of Economics and Political Economy, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 284-308, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSMEs Champions Competitive advantage Niche markets Customer services Innovation Leadership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:18:y:2000:i:6:p:663-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .