Internet adoption barriers for small firms in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin Wachira, 2014. "Adoption of E-Business by Small and Medium Enterprises in Kenya: Barriers and Facilitators," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(11), pages 177-187, November.
- Kennedy Ojucku Mairura & Patrick Karanja Ngugi & Christopher Kanali, 2016. "The Role of Observability in Modern Automobile Technology among Mechanics Operating in Micro and Small Enterprises in Kenya," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(5), pages 512-527, May.
- Francesca Checchinato & Giulia Zanichelli, 2016. "An analysis of factors influencing the online presence in distant countries: the case of italian fashion brands in china," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 45-67.
- Phua Lian Kee & Siti Nabiha Abd. Khalid & Chee Hong Kok & Adeline Lau & Cheng Chai Yu, 2013. "Internet Technologies Usage by Audit Firms in Malaysia," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 9(1), pages 47-66.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:7:y:2017:i:2:p:164-176 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shameen Prashantham, 2005. "Toward a Knowledge-Based Conceptualization of Internationalization," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-52, January.
- Sang Lee & Jinhan Kim & Yeonog Choi & Sang-Gun Lee, 2009. "Effects of IT knowledge and media selection on operational performance of small firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 241-257, March.
- Jordi Vilaseca-Requena & Joan Torrent-Sellens & Antoni Meseguer-Artola & Inma Rodríguez-Ardura, 2007. "An Integrated Model of the Adoption and Extent of E-Commerce in Firms," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 222-241, May.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:13:y:2007:i:2:p:222-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zarina Syuhaida Shaarani & Abdul Rashid Abdul Aziz, 2013. "Website Adoption: Overview of Malaysian Cost Engineering Firms," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
More about this item
KeywordsE-commerce Internet Adoption Small Businesses Web Presence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eurman:v:18:y:2000:i:5:p:561-572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/115/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.