Employing policy and purchasing levers to increase the use of evidence-based practices in community-based substance abuse treatment settings: Reports from single state authorities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.156224_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:8:1261-1267_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shannon, Lisa M. & Walker, Robert & Blevins, Michele, 2009. "Developing a new system to measure outcomes in a service coordination program for youth with severe emotional disturbance," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 109-118, May.
- Rugs, Deborah & Hills, Holly A. & Moore, Kathleen A. & Peters, Roger H., 2011. "A community planning process for the implementation of evidence-based practice," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 29-36, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burkhardt, Jason T. & Schröter, Daniela C. & Magura, Stephen & Means, Stephanie N. & Coryn, Chris L.S., 2015. "An overview of evidence-based program registers (EBPRs) for behavioral health," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 92-99.
- Means, Stephanie N. & Magura, Stephen & Burkhardt, Jason T. & Schröter, Daniela C. & Coryn, Chris L.S., 2015. "Comparing rating paradigms for evidence-based program registers in behavioral health: Evidentiary criteria and implications for assessing programs," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 100-116.
More about this item
KeywordsEvidence-based practices Implementation Evaluation Purchasing Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:34:y:2011:i:4:p:366-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .