Evidence-based practices in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities: An international consensus approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schalock, Robert L. & Bonham, Gordon S. & Verdugo, Miguel A., 2008. "The conceptualization and measurement of quality of life: Implications for program planning and evaluation in the field of intellectual disabilities," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-190, May.
- Veerman, Jan W. & van Yperen, Tom A., 2007. "Degrees of freedom and degrees of certainty: A developmental model for the establishment of evidence-based youth care," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 212-221, May.
- Chaffin, Mark & Friedrich, Bill, 2004. "Evidence-based treatments in child abuse and neglect," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1097-1113, November.
- Chen, Huey T., 2010. "The bottom-up approach to integrative validity: A new perspective for program evaluation," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 205-214, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gómez, Laura E. & Verdugo, Miguel Ángel & Arias, Benito & Navas, Patricia & Schalock, Robert L., 2013. "The development and use of Provider Profiles at the organizational and systems level," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 17-26.
- Schalock, Robert L. & Lee, Tim & Verdugo, Miguel & Swart, Kees & Claes, Claudia & van Loon, Jos & Lee, Chun-Shin, 2014. "An evidence-based approach to organization evaluation and change in human service organizations evaluation and program planning," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 110-118.
- van Loon, Jos H.M. & Bonham, Gordon S. & Peterson, Dale D. & Schalock, Robert L. & Claes, Claudia & Decramer, Adelien E.M., 2013. "The use of evidence-based outcomes in systems and organizations providing services and supports to persons with intellectual disability," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 80-87.
- Claes, Claudia & van Loon, Jos & Vandevelde, Stijn & Schalock, Robert, 2015. "An integrative approach to evidence based practices," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 132-136.
More about this item
KeywordsEvidence-based practices: Measurement framework Model Application guidelines Interpretation guidelines;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:34:y:2011:i:3:p:273-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.