Survival of the fittest: Capacity building for small nonprofit organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yung, Betty & Leahy, Peter & Deason, Lucinda M. & Fischer, Robert L. & Perkins, Fatima & Clasen, Carla & Sharma, Manoj, 2008. "Capacity-building needs of minority health nonprofits," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 382-391, November.
- Sobeck, Joanne & Agius, Elizabeth, 2007. "Organizational capacity building: Addressing a research and practice gap," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 237-246, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schalock, Robert L. & Lee, Tim & Verdugo, Miguel & Swart, Kees & Claes, Claudia & van Loon, Jos & Lee, Chun-Shin, 2014. "An evidence-based approach to organization evaluation and change in human service organizations evaluation and program planning," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 110-118.
- Schalock, Robert L. & Verdugo, Miguel & Lee, Tim, 2016. "A systematic approach to an organization’s sustainability," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 56-63.
- Murphy Haley & Robichau Robbie Waters, 2016. "Governmental Influences on Organizational Capacity: The Case of Child Welfare Nonprofits," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 339-367, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCapacity building Program evaluation Community-based organizations Organizational effectiveness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:34:y:2011:i:3:p:236-245. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.