Optimized phasing of the development of a regional energy system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Limpens, Gauthier & Jeanmart, Hervé, 2018. "Electricity storage needs for the energy transition: An EROI based analysis illustrated by the case of Belgium," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 960-973.
- Salehi, Mohammad & Khajehpour, Hossein & Saboohi, Yadollah, 2020. "Extended Energy Return on Investment of multiproduct energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 192(C).
- Moretti, L. & Polimeni, S. & Meraldi, L. & Raboni, P. & Leva, S. & Manzolini, G., 2019. "Assessing the impact of a two-layer predictive dispatch algorithm on design and operation of off-grid hybrid microgrids," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 1439-1453.
- Flores, Julio R. & Montagna, Jorge M. & Vecchietti, Aldo, 2014. "An optimization approach for long term investments planning in energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 162-178.
- Kraan, Oscar & Chappin, Emile & Kramer, Gert Jan & Nikolic, Igor, 2019. "The influence of the energy transition on the significance of key energy metrics," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 215-223.
- Prina, Matteo Giacomo & Lionetti, Matteo & Manzolini, Giampaolo & Sparber, Wolfram & Moser, David, 2019. "Transition pathways optimization methodology through EnergyPLAN software for long-term energy planning," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 235(C), pages 356-368.
- Henrik Lund & Finn Arler & Poul Alberg Østergaard & Frede Hvelplund & David Connolly & Brian Vad Mathiesen & Peter Karnøe, 2017. "Simulation versus Optimisation: Theoretical Positions in Energy System Modelling," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-1, June.
- Liu, Yikui & Wu, Lei & Li, Jie, 2019. "Towards accurate modeling of dynamic startup/shutdown and ramping processes of thermal units in unit commitment problems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 187(C).
- Trainer, Ted, 2018. "Estimating the EROI of whole systems for 100% renewable electricity supply capable of dealing with intermittency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 648-653.
- Simoes, Sofia & Nijs, Wouter & Ruiz, Pablo & Sgobbi, Alessandra & Thiel, Christian, 2017. "Comparing policy routes for low-carbon power technology deployment in EU – an energy system analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 353-365.
- Poncelet, Kris & Delarue, Erik & Six, Daan & Duerinck, Jan & D’haeseleer, William, 2016. "Impact of the level of temporal and operational detail in energy-system planning models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 631-643.
- Brouwer, Anne Sjoerd & van den Broek, Machteld & Seebregts, Ad & Faaij, André, 2015. "Operational flexibility and economics of power plants in future low-carbon power systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 107-128.
- Han, Seulki & Kim, Jiyong, 2019. "A multi-period MILP model for the investment and design planning of a national-level complex renewable energy supply system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 736-750.
- Lund, Henrik & Østergaard, Poul Alberg & Connolly, David & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2017. "Smart energy and smart energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 556-565.
- Howells, Mark & Rogner, Holger & Strachan, Neil & Heaps, Charles & Huntington, Hillard & Kypreos, Socrates & Hughes, Alison & Silveira, Semida & DeCarolis, Joe & Bazillian, Morgan & Roehrl, Alexander, 2011. "OSeMOSYS: The Open Source Energy Modeling System: An introduction to its ethos, structure and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5850-5870, October.
- Luo, Xing & Wang, Jihong & Dooner, Mark & Clarke, Jonathan, 2015. "Overview of current development in electrical energy storage technologies and the application potential in power system operation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 511-536.
- Child, Michael & Koskinen, Otto & Linnanen, Lassi & Breyer, Christian, 2018. "Sustainability guardrails for energy scenarios of the global energy transition," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 321-334.
- Brown, T. & Schlachtberger, D. & Kies, A. & Schramm, S. & Greiner, M., 2018. "Synergies of sector coupling and transmission reinforcement in a cost-optimised, highly renewable European energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 720-739.
- Hansen, Kenneth & Breyer, Christian & Lund, Henrik, 2019. "Status and perspectives on 100% renewable energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 471-480.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy planning; Optimization; Distributed energy systems; Phasing; MILP;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:206:y:2020:i:c:s0360544220312366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.