UK primary energy consumption and the changing structure of final demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brookes, Len, 1990. "The greenhouse effect: the fallacies in the energy efficiency solution," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 199-201, March.
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, 1992. "A cultural model of household energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-60.
- Kempton, Willett & Montgomery, Laura, 1982. "Folk quantification of energy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 7(10), pages 817-827.
- Greenhalgh, Geoffrey, 1990. "Energy conservation policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 293-299, April.
- Grubb, M. J., 1990. "Communication Energy efficiency and economic fallacies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 783-785, October.
- Grubb, Michael, 1992. "Reply to Brookes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 392-393, May.
- Schipper, Lee & Hawk, Dianne V., 1991. "More efficient household electricity-use : An international perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 244-265, April.
- Brookes, L. G., 1992. "Energy efficiency and economic fallacies: a reply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 390-392, May.
- Brookes, L. G., 1993. "Energy efficiency fallacies: the debate concluded," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 346-347, April.
- Toke, Dave, 1990. "Increasing energy supply not inevitable," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(7), pages 671-673, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Filippini & Lester C. Hunt, 2013.
"'Underlying Energy Efficiency' in the US,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
13/181, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Massimo Filippini & Lester C Hunt, 2015. "Underlying Energy Efficiency in the US," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 150, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- de Bruyn, S. M. & Opschoor, J. B., 1997. "Developments in the throughput-income relationship: theoretical and empirical observations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-268, March.
- Shaista Alam & Mohammad Sabihuddin Butt, 2001. "Assessing Energy Consumption and Energy Intensity Changes in Pakistan: An Application of Complete Decomposition Model," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 135-147.
- Ang, B.W. & Huang, H.C. & Mu, A.R., 2009. "Properties and linkages of some index decomposition analysis methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4624-4632, November.
- Bithas, K. & Kalimeris, P., 2013. "Re-estimating the decoupling effect: Is there an actual transition towards a less energy-intensive economy?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 78-84.
- Bruyn, Sander de & Bergh, Jeroen van den & Opschoor, Hans, 1994. "Ecological restructuring in industrial economies : some empirical evidence on materials consumption," Serie Research Memoranda 0054, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Sahu, Santosh & Narayanan, K, 2010. "Decomposition of Industrial Energy Consumption in Indian Manufacturing : The Energy Intensity Approach," MPRA Paper 21719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bruyn, S. M. & van den Bergh, J. C. J. M. & Opschoor, J. B., 1998. "Economic growth and emissions: reconsidering the empirical basis of environmental Kuznets curves," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 161-175, May.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:7:y:1979:i:3:p:253-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .