Integration of renewable energies and nuclear power into North African Energy Systems: An analysis of energy import and export effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- AfDB AfDB, . "2010 - Egypt - Country Profile," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 117, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Griffiths, Steven, 2017. "A review and assessment of energy policy in the Middle East and North Africa region," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 249-269.
- Kousksou, T. & Allouhi, A. & Belattar, M. & Jamil, A. & El Rhafiki, T. & Arid, A. & Zeraouli, Y., 2015. "Renewable energy potential and national policy directions for sustainable development in Morocco," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 46-57.
- Karakosta, Charikleia & Pappas, Charalampos & Marinakis, Vangelis & Psarras, John, 2013. "Renewable energy and nuclear power towards sustainable development: Characteristics and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 187-197.
- Benyakhlef, S. & Al Mers, A. & Merroun, O. & Bouatem, A. & Boutammachte, N. & El Alj, S. & Ajdad, H. & Erregueragui, Z. & Zemmouri, E., 2016. "Impact of heliostat curvature on optical performance of Linear Fresnel solar concentrators," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 463-474.
- Kousksou, T. & Allouhi, A. & Belattar, M. & Jamil, A. & El Rhafiki, T. & Zeraouli, Y., 2015. "Morocco's strategy for energy security and low-carbon growth," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 98-105.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Nuclear power North Africa;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:8:p:4458-4465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.