Gas pricing in a liberalized European market; will the rent be taxed away?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry G. Broadman, 1986. "Elements of Market Power in the Natural Gas Pipeline Industry," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 119-138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007.
"Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- Nese, Gjermund & Straume, Odd Rune, 2004. "Industry concentration and strategic trade policy in successive oligopoly," Working Papers in Economics 10/04, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," CESifo Working Paper Series 1439, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gunnar Austvik, Ole, 2003. "Conflict and cooperation with respect to European natural-gas regulations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 23-32, May.
- Yuli Radev, 2013. "Distribution of Tax Burden in the Gas Sector in Europe," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 109-130.
- Frank Asche & Petter Osmundsen & Ragnar Tveterås, 2001. "Energy Taxes and Natural Gas Demand in EU-Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 516, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asche, Frank & Nøstbakken, Linda & Tveterås, Sigbjørn, 2009. "When will trade restrictions affect producer behavior: Oligopsony power in international trade," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/20, University of Stavanger.
- Gjermund Nese & Odd Straume, 2007. "Industry Concentration and Strategic Trade Policy in Successive Oligopoly," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 7(1), pages 31-52, March.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:539-547 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:12:p:997-1012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.