Decentralized v grid electricity for rural India : The economic factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buragohain, Buljit & Mahanta, Pinakeswar & Moholkar, Vijayanand S., 2010. "Biomass gasification for decentralized power generation: The Indian perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 73-92, January.
- Hiremath, Rahul B. & Kumar, Bimlesh & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H., 2010. "Bottom-up approach for decentralised energy planning: Case study of Tumkur district in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 862-874, February.
- Chaurey, Akanksha & Kandpal, Tara Chandra, 2010. "Assessment and evaluation of PV based decentralized rural electrification: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2266-2278, October.
- Lahimer, A.A. & Alghoul, M.A. & Sopian, K. & Amin, Nowshad & Asim, Nilofar & Fadhel, M.I., 2012. "Research and development aspects of pico-hydro power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 5861-5878.
- Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C., 2009. "Providing electricity access to remote areas in India: Niche areas for decentralized electricity supply," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 430-434.
- Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C., 2009. "Energy for rural India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 47-57, November.
- Harish, Santosh M. & Morgan, Granger M. & Subrahmanian, Eswaran, 2014. "When does unreliable grid supply become unacceptable policy? Costs of power supply and outages in rural India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 158-169.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:1378-1389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu, 2002. "Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:278-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patel, Vimal R. & Upadhyay, Darshit S. & Patel, Rajesh N., 2014. "Gasification of lignite in a fixed bed reactor: Influence of particle size on performance of downdraft gasifier," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 323-332.
- Nouni, M.R. & Mullick, S.C. & Kandpal, T.C., 2008. "Providing electricity access to remote areas in India: An approach towards identifying potential areas for decentralized electricity supply," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1187-1220, June.
- Sudeshna Ghosh Banerjee & Douglas Barnes & Bipul Singh & Kristy Mayer & Hussain Samad, 2015. "Power for All : Electricity Access Challenge in India," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20525.
- Kaundinya, Deepak Paramashivan & Balachandra, P. & Ravindranath, N.H., 2009. "Grid-connected versus stand-alone energy systems for decentralized power--A review of literature," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 2041-2050, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:19:y:1991:i:5:p:441-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.